What can you expect ?
- A fun and very accessible Fetish and BDSM fair.
- Free gift for the first 50 visitors
- Various information stands such as MASSAD, and other BDSM matters.
- Lots of Booths with new stuff.
- A number of exhibitors with used items.
- A stage where, in addition to the fashion show of SM toys, a maximum of 1 or 2 short shows are given
- There will be a short fashion show at 3pm directed by SM toys with an emphasis on QS models and lingerie
- A large bar with affordable drinks.
- A Munch room where you can relax with up to 100 people during your visit.
- A nice cozy and resigned atmosphere where every fetish and BDSM interested is welcome.
- Free photo booth where you can take a photo yourself or have a digitized photo taken by a photographer for free.
- A cloakroom where you can leave your extra goods safely, subject to payment.
- From 8 pm Rope jam with a minimum of 5 suspension points. (3 of which with hoist) and of course a large
space on carpet for groundwork
- Free parking for up to 800 cars.
- From 1 pm to 7 pm fair with many booths new and possibly 2nd hand material
- Between 1 pm and 7 pm possibility to have a drink and/or eat in the munch area at the bar with an overview of the
stage and part of the booths
- Between 7 pm and 8 pm possibility to drink and/or eat something during the construction of our RopeJam in the
- From 8 pm to +- 1 am Rope jam with at least 5 suspension points (3 of which with hoist) and 24m² carpet for
- From 8 pm possibility to have a drink and communicate during the RopeJam in the munch area with a view of the
- At 0:45 the last drinks are served (bar closes)
- Closing the hall at 01h00.
Our exhibitors that are there for the moment:
- Bennyprep (BDSM candles and percussion material and furniture)
- Whips by Wolf (seller of handmade floggers)
- Aftercare with Ivy (vinted kinky stuff especially percussion)
- Waxfun (personal hair removal)
- Feather Leather (handmade items in leather)
- Feather Whips (handmade paracord whips)
- Frank (trade of Frank and Jane)
- The Dutchess of Ink (tattoo artist)
- MasterBlade_be (handmade whips)
- SM-speeltjes (Floggers, horsehair whips and ladies QS clothing)
- Art of Ropes (Rope Seller)
- Nickje (BDSM Book Writer)
- BDSM personal design store (various BDSM items)
- Wensdare photography (erotic photography)
- Fetish club 78 (BDSM club in Ham)
- Your Lifestyle (BDSM shop)
- Agnes kinky bijoux (Handmade bdsm jewelry)
- Massad (the oldest and most read BDSM magazine)
- Black & Metal (BDSM furniture)
- Nuricreates (handmade BDSM jewelry and much more)
- Jack O SM (custom wooden handmade BDSM furniture)
- Venus in Ropes (ropes and wooden BDSM toys)
- Wicked (wooden hitting material, cuffs, small repairs in latex)
- Crescendo Leatherworks (custom leather clothing)
- Madieanne (known from the kinky thrift store)
- Fetish Company (fetish clothing + impact material)
- Shenanigans (hitting material in various fun colors)
- TigerTails (whips and floggers in paracord)
- Masters in Steel (Steel BDSM Toys)
- - Dazzles and Tassels (handmade body jewelry, Pasties, headpieces,..)
fair entrance fee 10€/p ( 1 pm to 7 pm )
Rope jam entrance fee 10€/p ( 8 pm to 1 am )
Combi ticket fair/ropejam : 15€/p ( 1 pm to 1 am )
Fair time : Saturday 16/03/2024 from 1 pm to 7 pm
Rope jam time : 8 pm to 1 am
Fetish clothing is allowed inside, outside only casual clothing please!
Aarschot has an excellent location. We are easy to reach by public transport as well as by car. Parking is no problem at all, because there is free parking for 800 cars.
By car :
How should you drive? Take E314 exit 22 (Aarschot) and drive towards the center. At the traffic lights, it is best to take the first street on the right. So you follow the arrow for free parking. You keep following it until you come to a T-point. There you turn right and after 100 meters you turn left into the Demervallei where you will see the buildings of the city festival hall on your left.
Prefer public transport?
Aarschot station is frequented by trains from all directions. Once in the station you can easily take the bus to the car park. The city festival hall is then on your right when you get out.