What is there to do?
- A fun and very accessible Fetish and BDSM fair.( 12 to 18hr)
- Various info stands such as MASSAD, and other BDSM matters.
- Plenty of exhibitors with new stuff.
- Probably some stall holders with used stuff.
- A large bar with affordable drinks.
- A seating area where you can relax with up to 100 people during your visit.
- A nice cozy and relaxed atmosphere where every fetish and BDSM interested is welcome.
- From 7 pm RopeJam with at least 5 suspension points (of which 3 with hoist)
- Free parking for up to 800 cars.
- From 12 am to 6 pm Exchange and Flea market with many stands new and possibly 2nd hand material.
- Between 12 and 6 pm possibility to have a drink and/or eat in the munch area at the bar with an overview of the flea market.
- Between 6 pm and 7 pm possibility to have a drink and/or eat during the construction of our RopeJam in the munch area
- From 7pm to +- 12 pm RopeJam with at least 5 suspension points (of which 3 with hoist)
- From 7 pm it is possible to have a drink and communicate during the RopeJam in the munch area with a view of the RopeJam.
- The last drinks will be served at 11:45 PM (bar closes)
- Closing of the hall at midnight.
Our exhibitors that are there for the moment:
- MASSAD BDSM (magazine)
- The Dutchess of Ink (tatoo artist)
- Nickje (book author of beautiful BDSM stories)
- Art of ropes (seller of ropes and rope workshops)
- OHLALA Party Wear (seller of partywear, masks, etc.)
- SM speeltjes (seller of floggers and horse hair whips)
- Black & Metal (seller of customized BDSM equipment)
- Whips by Wolf (seller of handmade floggers)
fair entrance fee 10€/p ( 12 am to 6 pm )
Rope jam entrance fee 10€/p ( 7 pm to 12 pm )
Combi ticket fair/ropejam : 15€/p ( 12 am to 12 pm )
Fair time : Saturday 26/08/2023 from 12 am to 6 pm
Rope jam time : 7 pm to 12 pm
Fetish clothing is allowed inside, outside only casual clothing!
Aarschot has an excellent location. We are easy to reach by public transport as well as by car. Parking is no problem at all, because there is free parking for 800 cars.
By car :
How should you drive? Take E314 exit 22 (Aarschot) and drive towards the center. At the traffic lights, it is best to take the first street on the right. So you follow the arrow for free parking. You keep following it until you come to a T-point. There you turn right and after 100 meters you turn left into the Demervallei where you will see the buildings of the city festival hall on your left.
Prefer public transport?
Aarschot station is frequented by trains from all directions. Once in the station you can easily take the bus to the car park. The city festival hall is then on your right when you get out.